Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Morning cup of Joe!

Morning cup of Joe!

Listening to: Heather Clark- Dark yet lovely
Drinking: Cafe con leche doble cargado

It is ten to nine and I am at the cafe. I am working the mornings this week. It is rainy and cold outside today and eventhough it is almost 9:00 am it is still pitch black out. No wonder people here start the day a little later.

God put a friend on my heart this morning and I have been praying for him the whole time. It is kind of nice having the quiet that comes with being awake before the sunrise (although I would prefer staying up late any day).

Yesterday I had a wicked bad (shout out to everyone from the n.e) sore throat. I cancelled art club and Lori and Rebecca went to GBU while I laid on the couch and watched CSI Miami and CSI Las Vegas in Spanish. Something about television gets lost in translation. The words go along with the body movements and everything, but something with the sound seem not quite right. Not to mention I see the lips say something that I understand in English only to hear something else that I understand come out in Spanish.

"Fashion unconscious" or "fashion I don´t care". Sure I don´t want to dress dorky, but I would really prefer not having to ever put another thought into what I am going to wear or buy. If I were a gazillionare I am pretty sure I would sport jeans and a t-shirt everyday. I even think it must be nice for priests and nuns. They know that everything in their wardrobe matches because they wear all black (at least here in SdC). If normal people dress like that people start to think that they are suicidal or something.

Well, it is turning from black to grey outside. I should probably go make myself another coffee.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!