Monday, September 27, 2004

Too Busy!

Too Busy!

Well, since the last time I "mused" so many interesting things have happened that unfortunately I can´t write about them all. I witnessed my first fight at the cafe between a customer with a dog and a neighbor of the cafe screaming at each other. Things ended with coffee being throw and a wet neighbor.

I have met with a local priest who I met at Bible Study meetings last year. We talked about what we can do to bridge some of the gaps between Catholics and evangelical here. We are planning to meet with some students and pray together for the city.

Last week the Stribs surprised those of us who were here working through tourist season with a trip to a spa, a nice lunch, and an afternoon at the beach. It was a very soothing way to end a very busy month. Lori is getting ready to teach English and I am gearing up for Art Club with the return of the college students next month.

Abigail´s classes are good for the whole family. They have given us all a little more regularity in life, and a set time to do office work each morning. It is quite a blessing.

I have been enjoying SdC lately. My feelings for this place go up and down, but right now I am enjoying the city (although I would rather be done with Driving School).

Father, thank you for all of the ways that you have blessed our family over the last weeks. I want to pray specifically for Abigail´s school. Please help us to find the money that we need for her to continue there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!