Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Random Thoughts!

Random Thoughts!

Well, lately I have been feeling like I want to keep track of some of my thoughts. So, I decided that this will be my personal blog page that I set up just for me and for whatever I feel like talking about at the moment.

Today is the first day of September, and I can honestly say that I am looking forward to some kind of respite. August was terribly busy at the cafe and we definitely felt under-manned with the Hellman´s gone and the Hanlon´s gone and no summer team. In what little free time that I have had I have been seeking escape through novels or movies.

Lori and I have been having a blast with her Mom here, but in many ways it makes me miss the states more. She has been such a blessing to have with us as she has been great with the girls and it has been nice to have someone hanging out with Lori while I am working a lot and in driver´s school (again- don´t get me started on Spanish bureaucracy). Well, that,s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!