Thursday, September 30, 2004

Happy days

Happy days

Today has been a fun day. Unfortunately, it started at 4:00 am, 5:30 am, 7:30 am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, and finally 9:40am with both girls waking us up. Once I finally took some groggy steps downstairs with Isa slobbering on my shirt and making her happy morning cooing sounds, I started the cafeterra and made some rich Spanish coffee. I fed Isa some kind of squash and potato mixture. It did not sound very appealing to me for breakfast but she gulped it down.

I took two drivers ed tests and passed both (which has not happened all that much). I finally feel like I might be able to do it some day in the future when it really counts.

After lunch I went to pick up the new intern Heather. I always love taking people around the city for the first time. She was so amazed by every thing. She made more explanations about the things that she thought were cool than I could keep up. It always reminds me about the reasons that I fell in love with the city.

Tonight I have been working at the cafe. It has been pretty slow overall (which is why I can write this). John cut his fingers three different times. I forbade him to touch knives the rest of the evening.

ps- john said, "We are the keeper of the key?"
matt said, "Yes, we are the keeper of the key." With the afterthought, "That should be a song title."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!