Saturday, April 01, 2006

Two Questions.

I am taking an unscientific survey to provide some fodder for a future post that I am thinking about writing. I would love it if you would answer these two questions in the comment section (It would be preferable to have all comments left anonymously.)



1)Would you consider yourself a follower of the way (or path) of Jesus?



2)In your own words: How would you define what sin is? Be specific.



That's it. Leave your answers and I may post something about this in the future.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I try to follow Jesus' way, to walk with him, to learn from him, to be more like him, and to be his love on this earth. I know I often fall short, but he is tenderly forgiving and encouraging each step of the way.

I'm going to turn the question around. What does it mean to be sinless? I think it has something to do with trying with all your heart and being to do what you think God wants you to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!