Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Projects

I love artistic type projects and I have several that I have been working on recently. On the music front I have been writing music and meeting with a friend of mine to play. We hope to play a the cafe in the near future. We just need to work up a decent playlist.

Recording is another thing altogether. Lori and I have made several attempts to record. At first, our computer was lacking memory and potency that the program needed. We got enough memory to finally be able to record, but we can't transfer it into any kind of usable medium (ie. mp3, wave file, cd, etc). I think our computer is just too old and slow. What can you do? I am thinking about getting a tape recorder. :)

I have been working on a painting of the city of Santiago. It is a large panoramic (1 meter by 50 cm). I am pleased with how it is coming, and prefer to work on it at night when the house is quiet and I have less time constraints. It is a very peaceful way to spend time.

I have started learning a flash program to design a new websight for the cafe. If I can figure out the difference between "Sprites" (I always thought it was a clear pop) and "Buttons" I should be OK. We'll see how this goes. So, far I am doing it because it sounds like fun. I may come to change my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!