Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Some thoughts on having children

One thing I can say is that it will change your life forever. It is one of those things helps you to understand God on a more profound level than words ever could. Here you have this baby who can't do anything. It depends totally on you for life and guidance and instruction and knows you and begins to mimic and copy you from day one. Then, this little baby grows up before your eyes and turns into a little kid and has conversations with you. Sometimes it is sweet and caring and sometimes it is belligerent and doesn't want to do what you wish. It is definitely a great adventure and one that I would never change for the world. I will say, there is something about babies that melt my heart. They are really fun to hold and cuddle. However, around a year and a half is a neat change as they become independent and their character really begins to bloom and show itself. It seems like as they get older and more independent things do get little easier. I don't know if I have enough experience yet to say, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!