Friday, February 11, 2005

Whiplash!

Whiplash!

I feel like I may have a form of mental whiplash as I have been trying to keep up to speed with the major headlines this year. Let me recap some of the events that I thought might happen in the near future and some that I never even considered. I definitely never dreamed all this would happen in the same year. Some of the things that stood out to me this year were as follows.

-First private citizen spacecraft leaves earth
-Human cloning pursued in England
-An Apple computer for $500
-Democratic elections in Iraq
-Tsunami that leaves over 200,000 dead in just a few hours
-Palestinian elected president
-Development of Nuclear Arms in North Korea
-No Smoking campaign begins in Europe
-Social Security reform pursued in the USA
-An independent movie about Jesus is one of the top grossing films
-Mainstream media takes a nose-dive to be replaced by bloggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Life is Ministry

Fight Spam! Click Here!